One of the healthiest decisions you will ever make in terms of caring for your skin is to choose a clearer more natural range of products to use.
The ultimate way to do so is turning to organics. More and more beauty enthusiasts are doing so by the droves due to the major benefits they offer for your overall wellbeing and health.
Such advantages include harnessing the regenerating power of green-science and nature (biocompatibility), doing it chemical-free and feeling such good vibes doing so!
With all things special and delicate, organic products require some extra TLC. Treating your precious organics with care will only reward you with the very best results. Here are 5 powerful tips on how to get the best out of using your organic skincare:
IT’S ALL IN THE APPLICATION1. Less is more: Origani’s organic formulations are highly concentrated, together with lots of actives. The rawer the ingredients, the more potent so don’t be too heavy handed, you don’t need to. A little goes a long way.
2. Watch the clock: Wait 1 to 2 minutes for each product you apply to absorb. And remember, Organic products initially give off a unique effect: because we don’t use volatile ingredients or fillers that make the skin feel instantly nice, our formulas need a little time to penetrate and settle. A little patience will pay off!
3. No fingers: Organic formulas are essentially free from harsh preservatives that prevent the product from spoiling. Origani use naturally derived preservatives so it is best to protect the product by using a spatula to dispense the product, not your fingers.
4. Follow an order: Organi ingredients work best with organic ingredients. Follow the following regimen to reap the best results: Cleanse, apply serum, then eye cream then moisturiser. Lighter products go on first through to the thickest creams. Use oils and heavy products last.
Be sure to keep Organi products away from direct sunlight and high temperatures. Keep them at room temperature and away from any excess moisture (steam from the shower etc).
PRODUCT SHELF LIFE
The general rule is to use your organic products for no longer 12 months after opening it. This will ensure product stability and activeness. Be sure to always read the information provided on the packaging as this may be subject to change with various other products.
GO THE WHOLE WAY
1. Makeup: Your makeup is only as good as your skin is and vice versa. It doesn’t really make sense to dedicate yourself to using high-quality organic skincare if your colour complexion products don’t adhere to the same philosophy.
Essentially, good makeup should have the same skin-loving benefits that your skincare does. Mineral makeup does exactly this by feeding the skin with essential minerals, allowing the skin to optimally breathe and function, and keeping it free from congestion. There is nothing quite like good organic mineral makeup – your definition of ‘flawless’ will change forever once you try it.
Learn more: Mineral Lover Mineral Makeup
2. Your skin’s health depends on so much more than just applying skincare. Take the complimentary approach and opt for healthier more natural food options – they are designed by Mother Nature to optimally fuel your body and repair its cells. A healthy diet rich in essential nutrients and proteins is proven to support the strength of the skin’s structural matrix (collagen and elastin).
Antioxidant-rich plant food sources (the one’s Mother Nature made super colorful to attract our attention) contain all of the goodies our body needs to fend off unnecessary free-radical damage. Oh and limit your sugar and white starchy foods –when you do so, your skin will be glowing from the inside out.
So there you have it. It’s really all pretty straightforward once you have these 5 steps down pat. For a deeper look into what ‘organic’ means and the benefits of adopting organic choices, peruse our website and blog page. You will be an expert in no time!
Origani is an Australian luxury organic skincare brand. We proudly formulate and produce cruelty-free, certified organic, vegan skincare and makeup.